Ultimas informaciones
  • Nuestro nuevo horario de officina Lunes a Viernes de 7:00am a 4:00pm horas del pacifico
  • A partir de el dia 17 de Julio empezaremos a mover todos los clientes en nuestro SS9 video network a el nuevo SS1 video network
  • Les damos las bienvenidas a "30 Kilos de Salsa Radio" a nuestro Network
VIVA 98 FM RADIO

Viva 98 FM Radio, el Nuevo sonido de New York.

Reproductor
Informacion
Contactos
Redes
IGLESIA EVANGELICA ESPANOLA DEL BRONX
Informacion:
The Bronx Spanish Evangelical Church was organized in 1941 by the New York City Mission Society with Rev. Augustine Alivra appointed as its first pastor. For the first several years the congregation met in houses. In 1946, the Mission Society purchased the present property on East 156th Street near Union Avenue that was the former St. Paul Lutheran Church. The congregation received the deed to its property in 1952, after raising half of the $37,500 cost of the site. A first-floor gymnasium that would also serve as a recreational and social center was added in 1955 at a cost of $118,000. In 1957, the church became a Congregational church.
cliente
Informaciones publicas de este cliente
MAS SERVICIOS DE ESTE CLIENTE 1